Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Update!

Hello!  Sorry I haven't posted lately, I have been busy working on summer homework and going to the pool and such. I've read a ton of books this summer.  My favorite magazines this summer are American Girl and Young Rider.

This is the list of books I've read this summer...

  • Gregor the Overlander - good book
  • Eliza's Freedom Road- good book, about a girl who is a slave, who then escapes.
  • Designs by Isabelle - by American girl, about the girl of the year, Isabelle, good
  • To the Stars Isabelle - book after  Designs by Isabelle
  • Call me Oklahoma - a really good book about a girl who wants to be called Oklahoma.
  • Dork Diaries Tales from a not so smart miss know it all - good book
  • Main Street Staying Together- good book by Ann M. Martin, last book in series
  • Home At Last- good book
  • Owen Foote Mighty Scientist - good book
  • Sugar Plum Ballerinas- good book
  • 11 birthdays- really good book
  • Calliope Day Is Falling, In love? - okay book
  • Jemma Hartman Camper Extraordinare- good book
  • When Freedom Comes- good book
  • Boys Are Dogs- really good book
  • My Brother's Keeper- good book
  • Judy Moody Gets Famous - funny book
  • For This Land- really good book
  • A Fine Start- a good book
  • A School Story- good
  • Diary of a Wimpy kid Hard Luck- good
  • When Heaven Fell- okay
  • The Stange Case of Origami Yoda- weird, but good
  • Just Dessert- good
  • Dessert First- good
  • Stanford Wong Flunks Big Time- good
  • A tangled thread- I personally love this book's author, Chloe Taylor. (The whole series is good)
  • Melanie Martin Goes Dutch- good
  • Rose- a really mysterious book
  • Project Friendship- good
  • The fabled fourth graders of Aesop elementary school- crazy, good
  • Girls Acting Catty- good
  • President Of the whole fifth grade- really good book
  • Remembering Mrs.Rossi- good
  • Everbody Bugs Out- really good
  • Stuck In the Middle (Of Middle School)- good
  • Big Nate Flips Out - I love this series of comics
  • Queen Sophie Hartley- good
  • Recipe For Trouble- good
  • Judy Moody Saves the World- Kind of a book that teaches you a lesson
  • Judy Moody Declares Independence- Good, funny
  • Big Nate Great Minds Think Alike- really funny
  • Big Nate In a class by himself- funny
  • Big Nate In The Zone- good
  • Frankly Frannie Funny Buisness- good
  • Frankly Frannie Fashion Frenzy- funny
  • Big Nate Genius Mode, funny
  • Not-so Ordinary Girl Ballerina Weather Girl- good, funny
  • Not so Ordinary Girl Miss Matched- good
  • Not so Ordinary Girl Don't Chicken Out- funny
  • Kaya's Escape- a American girl book, good
  • The Diary Of Margaret Ann Brady- a titanic diary
  • Ivy and Bean, funny
  • Mckenna - good
  • Mckenna Ready To Fly- good
  • Changes For Molly- really good
  • Marion Takes a Break- first Critter Club book I've read, loved it
  • The Right- Under Club- really, really, good
  • Mary Margaret Meets Her Match- Horsey book! Loved it!

And the book i am currently reading... 

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!
Really good so far!

As you can see, the majority of the books I've read are good books.  :)  Tell me in the comments how your summer's going, or any books you think I should read.  My summer is going great. I've gotten to go to the pool alot, and had a friend over.  I've read lots of good books, but I want you to tell me what you're reading.  I've gone to Welcome to Middle school camp. (I'm in Fourth grade next year!!!!!) I also got my braces off (YAY!) I also got my hair cut short.  We (The Bicknells) got a pool membership. (Books are MY idea of fun.  Pools too!) I finished the library summer reading program already.  (And my summer homework reading!!!  :) :) :))



Books RULE!!!
Peace Love Books


Love,
Delaney






1 comment:

  1. Hi Delaney! What a great book list! You have been busy! I am reading two books, Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell (a true story about a military mission of ten men, but only one survived) and I'm reading a lighthearted book called The Manning Brides by Debbie Macomber. Keep up the good work, girlie! Love and miss you! Grammy Barb

    ReplyDelete